Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mystika Archives: Found

Hey everyone, it's Elara again!!!!

  So after we got back from RTHQ, Lexi and I finally went to the chocolate room, and guess what I found? The Mystika Archives!!!!!!!
  .... You don't know what the Mystika Archives are, do you?
  Well, the Mystika Archives are where all the life stories of all the Mystika students are! Lexi may have mentioned that to you before. 
   Anyway, guess what else I found?
   Nothing less than the life story of a certain Alexandra Sarielle Rue!!!
   Lexi is currently out on a mission right now, so I can post it on here if you want!!!
   ...Only problem is, part of it kinda got singed to a crisp. So I'll only be able to post the first part.
   It's your choice :)
   
Elara


If you do want me to write out the first part of Lexi's life story, it'll basically explain how Lexi met Elara, Henry, and Sam, and what Lexi did before joining the Mystique. If you don't want me to write it, I'll just go on to the next mission. Lexi's life story isn't really needed to understand any of my missions in the future, so it doesn't matter to me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds neat! I'd love to hear the whole thing about her supposedly dying in war and whatnot! Especially if it means you'll post more often! :)

    ReplyDelete